- Trade Name
- Foremost Blue Seal, Ltd.
- Founding Anniversary
- Main Office Address
- 5-5-6 Makiminato, Urasoe City, Okinawa Prefecture 901-2610
- Telephone Numbers
Operations Department 098-877-5105
Supply Management Department 098-877-5106
Management, General Affairs Department 098-877-8490
Management Strategy Office 098-877-5104
Merchandise Department 098-877-5107
Gift center 098-877-9258
- Fax (Operations Line)
- 151,890,000 yen
- Business Operations
- Ice cream sales
Sales of ice cream related goods
Sales of chilled sweets and dairy products
Ice cream parlor management
- Representative Director: Masaaki Mizuta
- 275employees (including temporary and part-time) as of 2017/12/31.
- Banks of Transactions
- Okinawa Bank,Ryukyu Bank,Kaiho Bank, Koza Credit Union, Sumitomo Mitsui Bank, Japan Post Bank,MUFG Bank
- Begins operations in ( the U.S. military base of ) Tengan, Gushikawa city, Okinawa under contract with the U.S. government.
- An associated company of International Dairies Co., headquartered in California, builds an establishment in Urasoe City, Okinawa.
- Acquires approval from the Japanese government to become a publicly traded company.
- Company’s name changes to Foremost Blue Seal.
- Japanese government approves expansion of operations outside of Okinawa Prefecture.
- The ice cream parlor “BigDip” is reconstructed to become the largest parlor in Japan.
- Transfer of stocks to Friesland Food Co.
- The first ice cream parlor in Kyushu opens.
- Come under the umbrella of Holland-based Friesland Frico Domo International Division.
- The Yaeyama Office opens in Ishigaki City, Okinawa Prefecture.
- July The 2nd BigDip shop in Chatan Town opens.
- Transfer of stocks to the Pokka Corporation and coming under the umbrella of the Pokka Group.
- Integrate manufacturing processes with Okinawa Meiji Dairy Corp. to form M&B Corp.
- BigDip, Chatan shop, gets a café-style makeover.
- November Opening of the Blue Seal On Dish restaurant.
- April BigDip, Makiminato shop, is renewed to feature a historical timeline.
- August The first franchise shop opens in Fussa City, Tokyo.
- August The 5th corporate-ran Blue Seal BigDip shop opens in Toyosaki in August.
- April Naha, Okinawa Prefecture Chain store “Blue Seal LickBit Kokusai Dori Branch” opening
August Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture Chain store “Blue Seal Arow & Department Branch” opening
September Kokubunji, Tokyo Chain store “Blue Seal Café Kokubunji Branch” opening
November Kawaguchi, Saitama Prefecture Chain store “Blue Seal Lala Garden Branch” opening
- February BigDip Maki Port Branch renewal opening
April A Blue Seal franchise shop opens in Ikebukuro Sunshine City in Toshima District, Tokyo in April
September Misato City, Saitama Prefecture Chain store “Blue Seal Café Lala Port Shin-Misato Branch” opening
September Fujisawa City, Kanagawa Prefecture Chain store “Blue Seal Café Fujisawa Shonan Branch” opening
November Osaka International Airport Chain store “Blue Seal Kansai International Airport Branch” opening
- July Chatan Mihama, Okinawa Prefecture Company Store “Blue Seal Depot Island Branch” opening
December GALA Ski Ground, Niigata Prefecture Company Store “Blue Seal Gala Yuzawa Branch” opening
- June Nago City, Okinawa Prefecture Chain store “Blue Seal Nago Branch” opening
July Haneda Airport Chain store “Blue Seal Haneda Airport Branch” opening
September Urasoe City, Okinawa Prefecture Company store “Blue Seal Café San-A Machinato Branch” opening
December Wakayama City, Wakayama Prefecture Chain store “Blue Seal Wakayama Branch” opening
Opened Blue Seal directly store “Palette Kumoji” at Kumoji Naha.
- Blue Seal Toyosaki renewal opening
Minatogawa, Urasoe City, Okinawa Prefecture Company Store “Blue Seal Happy Town Branch” opening
- Closure of Blue Seal Restaurant “On Dish”.
Opened FC shops “BLUE SEAL Okinawa Rycom” at AEON MALL Okinawa Rycom.
Open ice cream experience facility “BLUE SEAL ICE PARK” at the place formerly was “On Dish”.
Renovation of guest seats of “BLUE SEAL” Toyosaki shop.
Awarded Intellectual property distinguished service award “Minister of METI Recognition”.
Opened “BLUE SEAL Depoisland Seaside” at Mihama, Chatan, Okinawa.
Opened “BLUE SEAL Yokohama World Porters” at Yokohama, Kanagawa.
Opened “BLUE SEAL Canal City Hakata” at Hakata, Fukuoka.