- Trade Name
- Foremost Blue Seal, Ltd.
- Founding Anniversary
- Main Office Address
- 5-5-6 Makiminato, Urasoe City, Okinawa Prefecture 901-2610
- Telephone Numbers
Operations Department +8198-877-5105
Supply Management Department +8198-877-5106
Management, General Affairs Department +8198-877-8490
Management Strategy Office +8198-877-5104
Merchandise Department +8198-877-5107
Gift center +8198-877-9258
- Fax (Operations Line)
- 100,000,000 yen
- Business Operations
Sales of Ice cream
Sales of ice cream related goods
Sales of chilled sweets and dairy products
Management of Ice cream parlor
Franchiser of BLUE SEAL
Management of BLUE SEAL ICE PARK
Management of hug 3 do(hug-san-do)
- Representative Director: Ryuji Yamamoto
- 308employees (including ordinary fixed-term employee and part-time) as of 2020/2/1.
- Banks of Transactions
- Okinawa Bank,Ryukyu Bank,Kaiho Bank, Koza Credit Union, Sumitomo Mitsui Bank, Japan Post Bank,MUFG Bank
- Begins operations in ( the U.S. military base of ) Tengan, Gushikawa city, Okinawa under contract with the U.S. government.
- An associated company of International Dairies Co., headquartered in California, builds an establishment in Urasoe City, Okinawa.
- Acquires approval from the Japanese government to become a publicly traded company.
- Company’s name changes to Foremost Blue Seal.
- Japanese government approves expansion of operations outside of Okinawa Prefecture.
- The ice cream parlor “BigDip” is reconstructed to become the largest parlor in Japan.
- Transfer of stocks to Friesland Food Co.
- Opened the first BLUE SEAL’s ice cream parlor in Kyushu.
- Come under the umbrella of Holland-based Friesland Frico Domo International Division.
- The Yaeyama Office opens in Ishigaki City, Okinawa Prefecture.
- July：The 2nd BigDip shop in Chatan Town opens.
- Transfer of stocks to the Pokka Corporation and coming under the umbrella of the Pokka Group.
- Integrate manufacturing processes with Okinawa Meiji Dairy Corp. to form M&B Corp.
- The Big Dip Chatan shop reopen after renovation to café-style.
- Open the BLUE SEAL restaurant “On Dish” on November.
- Reopen the directly managed main shop Big Dip Makiminato shop after renovation on April.
- Open the first franchise shop in Fussa City, Tokyo on August.
- Open the “Blue Seal Big Dip Tomigusuku” in Toyosaki, Tomigusuku City on August.
- Open the franchised chain shop “Blue Seal Café Kokubunji” in Kokubunji, Tokyo on september.
- Reopen the directly managed shop “Big Dip Makiminato” and “Big Dip Chatan”.
Open the franchised chain shop “BLUE SEAL in Ikebukuro Sunshine City Branch” in Toshima District, Tokyo.
Open the directly managed shop “Blue Seal Depot Island” in Mihama, Chatan town, Okinawa.
Open the franchised chain shop “Blue Seal Gala Yuzawa Branch” at GALA Ski Ground in Niigata Prefecture on December.
Open the franchised chain shop “Blue Seal Nago Branch” in Nago City, Okinawa on June.
Open the franchised chain shop “Blue Seal Haneda Airport Branch” at Haneda Airport, Tokyo on July.
Open the Blue Seal directly managed shop “Palette Kumoji” at Kumoji, Naha City, Okinawa.
- Reopen the “Blue Seal Toyosaki”.
- Closure of Blue Seal Restaurant “On Dish”.
Opened FC shops “BLUE SEAL Okinawa Rycom” at AEON MALL Okinawa Rycom.
Open ice cream experience facility “BLUE SEAL ICE PARK” at the place formerly was “On Dish”.
Renovation of guest seats of “BLUE SEAL” Toyosaki shop.
Awarded Intellectual property distinguished service award “Minister of METI Recognition”.
Opened “BLUE SEAL Depoisland Seaside” at Mihama, Chatan town, Okinawa.
Opened “BLUE SEAL Yokohama World Porters” at Yokohama, Kanagawa.
Opened “BLUE SEAL Canal City Hakata” at Hakata, Fukuoka.
Opened “BLUE SEAL Urasoe PARCO CITY” at Urasoe City, Okinawa.
Opened “BLUE SEAL AEON Haebaru” at Haebaru town, Okinawa.
Opened “BLUE SEAL Senaga malibu” at Senaga Island, Tomigusuku City, Okinawa.
Opened “BLUE SEAL Ou jima” at Ou Island, Nanjo city, Okinawa.
Opended fashionable Ice cream sandwich shop “hug 3do -hug san do-” at iias Okinawa Toyosaki, Tomigusuku City, Okinawa.